ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Robinson <ofbiz-...@fluidnotions.com>
Subject Re: Have OFbiz custom class loaders been updated sin version 10.04
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 19:46:21 GMT
Is it possible to give me a bit of general background about why custom
class loaders are used in ofbiz.
I plan to examine the code but knowing the purpose of the custom class
loader implementation would certainly help with knowing what I'm looking
for.

Also it would give me some context in which to view the revisions.

Thanks so much for your insights.