ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Update: Screen Widget Refactor
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 21:32:53 GMT
My volunteer time will be extremely limited starting next week, so I
have put the remaining widget refactoring work on the shelf.

I accomplished most of what I set out to do, but I wasn't able to do any
work on widget XML validation.

My hope is that this effort provides a springboard for others to
innovate in this area of the project.

I would like to backport the screen widget refactor to the R14 branch.
The refactor fixed innumerable bugs and flaws in the previous code. If
there are no strong objections, I will do the backport in a few days.

Thank you everyone for your patience while I worked on the problems
caused by the refactor.

--
Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software