ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Data model questions.
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 22:21:57 GMT
I my research about data loading and the data model, I have come across
may interesting things.
There are also some questions that I have not been able to answer.

1) In entitymodel.xml files I find reference id-ne.
       <field name="partyIdTo" type="id-ne"></field>
  What does id-ne mean?

2) in the seed data for the accounting application there are references
to BILL_FROM_VENDOR and many other roleTypeIds
<entity-engine-xml>
     <!-- The main Company Internal Organization -->
     <Party partyId="Company" partyTypeId="PARTY_GROUP"/>
     <PartyGroup partyId="Company" groupName="Your Company Name Here"/>
     <PartyRole partyId="Company" roleTypeId="BILL_FROM_VENDOR"/>
Where are these defined? Is there a place where the valid list of
roleTypeIds get loaded.

3) There are other TypeIds that seem to have values that might mean
things in code
  <PartyContactMechPurpose partyId="Company" contactMechId="9000"
contactMechPurposeTypeId="PAYMENT_LOCATION" fromDate="2000-01-01
00:00:00.000"/>
Is there some place where the uses of these types are documented?
Where loaded in the seed data?
If I change this to contactMechPurposeTypeId="PAY_LOCATION"will this
cause problems for code.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler