ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Creating a new release branch before the end of the year ("release14.12")
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 13:58:31 GMT
How many meetings/votes would it take to settle the specialpurpose question.
Is there a summary of the issue?
- what modules have a consensus for inclusion
- what modules are definitely out
- what modules are still under consideration for inclusion.

Ron

On 18/12/2014 3:53 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> the end of 2014 is getting closer and it would be nice to have a new release branch created
before it ends: its name will be "release14.12" (14=2014 and 12=December).
> In this way we will have a sequential numbering: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14.
> Pending the discussion on specialpurpose components (exclude them all apart from ecommerce
as we did in 13.07, include some of them selectively etc...) I would temporarily include them
all, and when we will have a clear plan of action we will adjust the branch accordingly.

--
Ron Wheeler
President