ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Discussion: Project Vision, Direction and Roadmap
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 14:21:24 GMT
Sounds like a very professional approach but a lot of work to maintain
and requires buy-in from everyone.

It would be useful to think about how to manage the entire lifecycle
including how these documents will be retired at the end of each
development cycle.

One of the problems that we have now is old design notes that are no
longer active.

Ron