ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Merging the json-integration-refactoring branch into the trunk
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:23:44 GMT
Hi all,

please review the work that Adrian and I did in the "json-integration-refactoring" branch:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/branches/json-integration-refactoring/

The work there is almost complete and I would like to merge the branch into the trunk soon.

Main highlights are:
1) removed unused parser for SQL
2) removed old home grown JSON parser
3) implemented new support for an abstract JSON class and converters; the actual conversion
is done with Jackson lib
4) migrated existing code that was using json-lib to the new classes (i.e. all JSON conversions
are now done with Jackson)
5) added support for invoking service events using JSON
6) unit tests have been implemented to assert the proper behavior of the JSON conversions

This work should address the following tickets:

Thanks,

Jacopo