ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] JIRA issues for web and wiki pages
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 15:01:40 GMT
I believe, the problem is more about people not knowing where to post things, else of course
Jira is a perfect fit.
Though I (hopefully I'm not alone) normally monitor Confluence (including comments) but https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8323
Anyway I normally receive all changes by mail.

Pierre, do you have something specific in mind about overlooked comments, I mean a list, etc.?

Jacques

Le 21/10/2014 14:43, Ron Wheeler a écrit :
> It would be good to have a well organized and supported system for tracking defects of
all types including documentation.
> The JIRA has a very very helpful features that would allow us to identify the importance
of problems, any version dependencies, assigned person, etc.