ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where is the error.log gone?
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 10:54:20 GMT
I don't think that we should regard the committer of this project as the
default user of OFBiz. With respect to evaluating logs, it most often is
the system administrator. Again, think of the average user.

We also have to consider that not all development effort takes place in
this project, but also at user sites. Would we help those organisations and
their staff by leaving it out and having them take extra steps to get it in
again?

If you can't find consensus amongst your selfs, ask the community.

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional