ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Bug Crush
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2014 12:31:07 GMT
No one has time to fix all of the bugs by themselves but by managing the
team, it should be possible to get all of the required work done.

The PMC needs to develop a consensus about how bugs are handled in the
official releases and then make lists of things that need doing.
If a bug is found and added to he JIRA, determining which releases it
applies to should be part of the analysis.

If a patch is developed it should be possible to apply it to each
release at the same time.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler