ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Preparing for the 13.07.01 release
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 13:34:49 GMT
Before I start the process of preparing the release files for the first release of the 13.07
series and call a vote on it I would like to get your feedback on a couple of topics.

Should we backport to it the recent switch to Java 7?
Should we backport to it the recent update to Log4j2?

The main reason I am asking this is that once we release the first release out of 13.07, for
sure we will not backport the aforementioned upgrades (because they are not bugs); however
the 13.07 releases will stay with us for at least 2 years and it would be nice to do the migration
to these new technologies now.

Thanks in advance,

Jacopo