ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon OFBiz content - help needed
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 07:12:11 GMT

Le 15/07/2014 00:59, Adrian Crum a écrit :
> My two cents:
>
> Presenter: Jacopo Galletto is a long time member of the OFBiz community and a PMC member.
His proposal "Introduction to a Groovy based DSL for
> Apache OFBiz" would be a HUGE step in the right direction for our project. I highly recommend
this topic. OFBiz skill level: advanced.

Jacopo last name is Cappellato ;)

> Presenter: Olivier Heintz is a regular contributor to the project and he has demonstrated
a good understanding of it. His proposal "Apache-OFBiz
> ERP, modularity for customer project capitalization" is essential for newcomers to understand
how to customize OFBiz. OFBiz skill level: beginner.

> His other proposal "Apache-OFBiz infra task automation for deployment and hosting" is
also worth attending. OFBiz skill level: intermediate.

> Presenter: Sharan Foga has contributed a lot of offline and online documentation for
the project, in addition to some how-tos. Her proposal "OFBiz:
> What do Business Users See and Want?" would be helpful to end users, as well as developers
wanting to improve the user experience. OFBiz skill
> level: user or intermediate developer.

I agree with Adrian

I found the lines:
1) 51 : Julien NICOLAS
2) 75: nicolas malin
3) 76: Olivier Heintz
4) 77: Olivier Heintz
5) 77: Olivier Heintz
6) 111: Jacopo Cappellato
7) 112: Sharan Foga
8) 150: Pierre Smits
9) 151: Pierre Smits
10) 153: Pierre Smits

To not penalise anybody, I'd recommend to ask Olivier and Pierre to either choose one of they
presentations or to do all of them in a shorter one.
Then we would have 6 presentations and everybody would be happy :)

Jacques