ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Heath <doo...@brainfood.com>
Subject Re: Indexing issue
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 05:25:56 GMT
There is no actual reported issue in your email.  Just a bunch of
hand-waiving of possible problems.

Hint: you did or tried something concrete and exact, and didn't get what
you expected.  Show *exactly* what you tried to do, and what result you
think you should get.

Restating your email, this is how it comes off:

"I found some problems in the code, when I tried to run it for an
Amazon-like warehousing business.  But there were no problems when I
used code for an Ebay-like business.  It'd be nice to get those fixed."

Your email contained no actionable items.

Ideally, you would file issues in jira.