ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Wiki errors and omissions
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 09:14:01 GMT

Le 02/06/2014 11:12, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :

> Le 02/06/2014 09:47, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
>>
>> Le 02/06/2014 04:13, Ron Wheeler a écrit :
>>>
>>> Re: Number 8)
>>> I took a bit of a flyer by actually reading the configuration file even though
I do not have any idea about what the function of the "delegator"
>>> is and why the code requires a "delegator". The wiki's installation page doesn't
actually describe what the relationship is between each of the
>>> elements in the file or even what a "delagator" is. As far as I know (44 years
of writing code) delegator is not a well defined Computer Science
>>> term.
>>> No idea if I should even care about a "test delegator" or how it is used.
>>> I just read the comment in the XML and noticed that the docs do not include the
warning that the XML file does.
>>>  Perhaps this needs to be added to the wiki or deleted from the XML if it is
not required.

>> This should help http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/entityconfig.html
>> Also a larger view: http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/coreconfig.html
>>

> Though, beware some parts are deprecated and it would take time to update them, not a
task for today at least...

> Jacques
This warning more for the coreconfig.html document, entityconfig.html should be mostly OK

Jacques