ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz In 2014
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 16:40:11 GMT
Mmm, Then I will remove the restriction to at least allow adding comment there. It's a bit
a pain in the ass but we can use this way in the meantime. You add a comment, we edit the
page with it.

I will ask infra, but I fear they will not have much clues, Confluence is not well seen and
deprecated at the ASF  (though a lot of projects still use it)

Jacques

On Friday, February 07, 2014 4:49 PM, pierre.smits@gmail.com wrote
> Maybe it is of no issue, but no comments can be added as well.
>
> Pierre Smits
>
> *ORRTIZ.COM <http://ORRTIZ.COM>*
> Services & Solutions for Cloud-
> Based Manufacturing, Professional
> Services and Retail & Trade
> http://www.orrtiz.com
>

> On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 4:43 PM, Pierre Smits <pierre.smits@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Jacques,
>>
>> I can see the changes in the restrictions, but still am not able to
>> update. Maybe there is some delay, or other constraint.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Pierre Smits
>>
>> *ORRTIZ.COM <http://ORRTIZ.COM>*
>> Services & Solutions for Cloud-
>> Based Manufacturing, Professional
>> Services and Retail & Trade
>> http://www.orrtiz.com
>>

>> On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
>> jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:
>>
>>> This question because I followed
>>> https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF50/Setting+a+Page%27s+Restrictionsand
added the contributors (edit mode) with the