ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Problems while PUSH and PULL entity sync process in POS
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 21:26:52 GMT
Please use rather user ML for such questions, see why here :

 >What do "load EntitySync" and "Load XML data" means?

This had been written by a contributor who did not use the standard terms we are used to
"load EntitySync" and "Load XML data" mean the same thing: import data using the Webtools
Import feature (or another way to load data in the DB)
"load EntitySync" is specific to the EntitySync records
"Load XML data" is not specific to any type of records (any Entity)

HTH

Jacques