ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1293792 - /ofbiz/site/download.html
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 10:34:39 GMT
Hi Jacopo, all,

Inline

Jacques

From: <jacopoc@apache.org>
> Author: jacopoc
> Date: Sun Feb 26 09:34:01 2012
> New Revision: 1293792

> Log:
> Updated page with a lot of information about releases and release names; added new release
09.04.02; archived older releases;
> commented section with links to the snapshots page: according to ASF rules the page should
only be used by developers and not
> referenced by pages used by users.
>

> Modified:
>    ofbiz/site/download.html
>
> Modified: ofbiz/site/download.html
> --- ofbiz/site/download.html (original)
> +++ ofbiz/site/download.html Sun Feb 26 09:34:01 2012

[...]

> +<h3>Apache OFBiz 10.04</h3>
> +<p>Released in January 2011, it contains all the features of the trunk up to April
2010
> +and since then has been stabilized with bug fixes. It is our current "stable" release.

So, to be consistent, we should swap our stable demo from 09.4 to 10.04 and keep 09.04 as
old demo like Christian began to work on
it. We will see ASAP I guess...
We will then also update the index page to let people know they can still test/use the oldest
demo (would be 09.04 until next swap).

Jacques