ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Re: proposal: overriding property setting per tenant.
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 16:41:24 GMT
The use cases I can think of:

1. Implement a "sandbox" instance for users to learn on (with demo
data), and also have a "live" instance (with live data). OFBiz users can
learn in the sandbox without affecting live data, and then switch to the
live instance.
2. Offer a customized version of OFBiz as SAAS, with each customer being
a tenant.

-Adrian