ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Bakker <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com>
Subject Re: Tax calculation for all order adjustments
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 23:42:42 GMT
You could introduce a properties setting:

OrderAdjustMentTaxSettingAll=true/false

false: as is now: only promotion & shipping according
TaxAuthorityRateProduct
true: tax on all order adjustments: ignore TaxAuthorityRateProduct

Show this setting on the TaxAuthorityRateProduct screen or do not allow
setting there

so everybody happy....

Regards,
Hans