ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Ruth Hoffman <rhoff...@aesolves.com>
Subject Re: Extending OFBiz: The BigFish eCommerce Project
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2011 20:51:48 GMT
Hi Jacques:
Sorry, by "list" I really mean Screen widgets with entity-condition
lists. Never meant to imply that I would not use a Screen widget. No,
always I use Screen widgets with Freemarker templates and Groovy scripts
(not XML conditional statements in the actions part of the Screen Widget.)

And yes, jQuery is a godsend. I've been using it now for some time and
love it. Haven't had a chance to use it with a Form or Menu widget yet
but who knows...

Agreed about the User ML.

Regards,
Ruth