ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Bakker <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com>
Subject Re: Extending OFBiz: The BigFish eCommerce Project
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2011 15:10:54 GMT
Hi Gareth,

in OFBiz we have forms, xml defined which are converted to html by a ftl
macro processor at display time. Forms are much easier to maintain and
to create but have more limitations then using ftl.
Especially in the backend where you have many screens and where the
graphical design is not so important as in the frontend ecommerce.

Regards,
Hans