ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Foxworthy <p...@cohsoft.com.au>
Subject Re: Tax calculation for all order adjustments
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 01:12:00 GMT
Hi Hans,

I don't think it's that simple.

Different product stores located in different jurisdictions will have
different tax rules. The destination for the order will affect tax rules -
it's common that exports are not taxed.

A property would apply a blanket rule to all orders, and I don't think that
would be flexible enough.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

hans_bakker wrote