ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Re: renderDateTimeField Freemarker macro ignores framework date-time format settings
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 22:19:12 GMT
The way the OFBiz framework is set up, date-time object type conversions
need to be bidirectional. So, either the UtilDateTime methods need to be
used, or the Conversion framework needs to be used. Using a JavaScript
library for date-time object type conversion is bound to cause problems
because its conversions are not a part of the framework.

-Adrian