ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: renderDateTimeField Freemarker macro ignores framework date-time format settings
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 22:11:18 GMT
This change was made in the jQuery branch and merged after at http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1044503
So I need to search in the jQuery branch. I will do as soon as I will get a chance.
My better bet would be https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3830

Maybe it's related to this comment I made a this moment, also a bet...
 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3830?focusedCommentId=12882890&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-12882890JacquesFrom:
"Adrian Crum" <adrian.crum@sandglass-software.com>> The renderDateTimeField macro
in htmlFormMacroLibrary.ftl ignores the> framework date-time format settings and formats
date-time fields using> jQuery instead. Two problems with that:>> 1. Even when shortDateInput
= true, the date and time are displayed when> the value is a Timestamp.> 2. If the value
is anything other than a Timestamp, (java.util.Date or> java.sql.Date) then the field content
is localized, and any attempt to> pass the field content to a service fails - because there
is no way to> convert the string back to the proper object type.>> Why was this change
made?>> -Adrian>