ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Heath <doo...@brainfood.com>
Subject Re: woking on Tree widget
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 21:26:49 GMT
On 07/01/2011 01:39 PM, BJ Freeman wrote:
> so does anyone have a wish list they would want.
> Not saying it will get in but I will  give it a try.
> I will put in a jira when ready.

That's a bad open-ended question.  We don't know how much you know, or
how good or bad a programmer you are, etc.  This isn't a personal
knock or anything.

If you are interested in something, then do it.  If you are unsure of
what you have done, then post here after you have done something, and
we can discuss.

Personally, I have lots of things I'd like to do to the widget systems
as a whole.  But none that the rest of the ofbiz community would
understand(applying some of the patterns we use in webslinger).  By
the time I(or Ean) explain our ideas, and they are understood, we
could have implemented them.

View raw message