ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1003434 - /ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/webapp/catalog/product/EditProductQuickAdmin.ftl
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 10:44:54 GMT
Scott Gray wrote:
> On 1/10/2010, at 10:39 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>
>> Jacques Le Roux wrote:

a product to belong to the same category multiple

form should be placed below the existing form

>>> Indeed, I will do that again...
>>
>> Done at r1003450, I kept it simple. In jQuery I will anyway refactor it to use asmselect
(in both multiple selects in this page)

>> I hate all these freemarker templates :/
>>
>> Jacques
>
> Thanks Jacques, sorry to be a pain but I saw the issues and figured you'd want to know
since you were fixing a bug in the first
> place.
>
> Regards
> Scott

Don't misunderstant me Scott, I thank you for that! It's just that it's a pain to still have
FTL templates in the ERP side (and I'm
quite sure some could be replaced in eCommerce too)
I did not thought that a product could use the same category multiple times. This is indeed
possible but does not make much sense to
me. What would be the purpose (apart expired ones, which anyway are expurgated from this list)?
BTW I found a bug in the Categories screen, when you expire a category, and the same exists,
its sequenceNum is affected to the
expired one https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3973

Jacques

>>> Jacques

- OFBIZ-3950

Fri Oct  1 08:42:15 2010 @@ -397,8 +397,15
method="post"> +                                <input
/> +                                <input
/> +                                <input