ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Erwan de FERRIERES <erwan.de-ferrie...@nereide.biz>
Subject Lucene is broken
Date Sun, 02 May 2010 19:46:07 GMT
Hi all,

When going to https://localhost:8443/content/control/AdminSearch, I
can't get any result. When loading the page, here is the first error
message :
  in search, error:no segments* file found in
org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory@/home/erwan/workspace/Apache_OFBiz/ofbiz/applications/content/index:

files:
--> Lucene is now using Directory

Then when adding a parameter and running the search :
org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://content/widget/cms/CMSScreens.xml#AdminSearch]:
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method:
org.apache.lucene.search.BooleanQuery.add() is applicable for argument
types: (org.apache.lucene.search.TermQuery, java.lang.Boolean,
java.lang.Boolean) values: [feature:EC_FORKLIFT, true, false]
Possible solutions: any(), add(org.apache.lucene.search.BooleanClause),
add(org.apache.lucene.search.Query,
org.apache.lucene.search.BooleanClause$Occur), wait(), dump(),
any(groovy.lang.Closure) (No signature of method:
org.apache.lucene.search.BooleanQuery.add() is applicable for argument
types: (org.apache.lucene.search.TermQuery, java.lang.Boolean,
java.lang.Boolean) values: [feature:EC_FORKLIFT, true, false]
Possible solutions: any(), add(org.apache.lucene.search.BooleanClause),
add(org.apache.lucene.search.Query,
org.apache.lucene.search.BooleanClause$Occur), wait(), dump(),
any(groovy.lang.Closure))

My guess is that queries construction is not compatible with the lucene
version we are using, and thus cannot be upgraded too.

My week-end goal was to migrate lucene version to 3.0.1, but as it is
not working, I couldn't do it.

Then, for the https://localhost:8443/content/control/AdminIndex, I can't
say if it's working or not, so I didn't go more deeper into the problem.

If someone could take a look, this would be very great !

Cheers,

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz