ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Rishi Solanki <rishisolan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: breadcrums dropdown scheme
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 05:29:40 GMT
To make the dropdown menu transparent go to style.css of bizznesstime theme
and on line 556 change the css of #header-nav to ;
background:transparent none repeat scroll 0 0;
If we look at the particular applications menu in bizzness time theme it
will be shown as transparent. May need to do some more fixes in css to
better show it on UI.
So it is possible but should not recommended as the underlying screen text
overlapped on the menu links, in turn it will be a pain for user to select
on the correct menu item.

Rishi Solanki
Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.