ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Heath <doo...@brainfood.com>
Subject Re: Discussion: BuildBot component independence check
Date Fri, 01 Jan 2010 21:30:12 GMT
Bruno Busco wrote:
> Hi Adam,
> thank you for the hint but I need some other (basic) information.
> How should I use the debian package?
> What is intended for?
>
> I see a .pl script. Can I use it to get a partial (framework-only)
> deploy directory from a checked out OFBiz working directory ?
>
> Sorry for this basic questions.

Update the debian/changelog, to at least contain the current svn
version. Update the date.  Do this by making a new stanza.

debian/rules clean
debian/rules binary

Install debs that get created in ..

There may be a few things that don't work, I've got a local git branch
that has a few very small improvements in debian/* that need to be added.

The packages do *not* support upgrades between different ofbiz
versions, because ofbiz doesn't support that itself.