ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Bakker <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com>
Subject Re: Conditional seed data loading
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2010 01:06:23 GMT
Yes we should seriously look at this. These "gadgets" are based on the
apache shindig (http://incubator.apache.org/shindig/) project. perhaps
we can also use this in ofbiz? Shindig is an implementation of the
opensocial (http://code.google.com/apis/opensocial/) standard

so ofbiz portlets can be used in other systems and viceversa?

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates