ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Rose <...@mutsys.com>
Subject Re: webslinger quick start guide?
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 00:16:58 GMT
Have you folks looked into JSR-170, the Java Content Repository spec?
It covers these classes of use cases pretty thoroughly and there are
some very compelling implementations out there.  Alfresco is probably
the most notable and Apache JackRabbit is pretty impressive as well.

Mike

(new to the list, please forgive me if I've violated some protocol
known to long-term list members...)