ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: UtilProperties Idea - please comment
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 01:37:59 GMT
Jonathon,

Thank you for the ideas. Actually, I ended up getting rid of references to FlexibleProperties
- it didn't do anything special and only one other class is using it.

-Adrian

Jonathon -- Improov <jonw@improov.com> wrote: Oh, I missed this.

Yeah, Properties implements Map. Isn't it possible to get a Properties from method
getProperties(...), and the cast it to a Map?

In FlexibleProperties, override the Hashtable methods in Properties. That is, in
FlexibleProperties, encapsulate one FastMap, and make sure all Map interfaces use that FastMap.

Jonathon