ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From David E Jones <jone...@undersunconsulting.com>
Subject Re: A proposal/draft for the link/structure of the OFbiz site
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 18:49:52 GMT

That is one of the sections of "convenient" links that has been
around forever and it could be removed altogether... If someone
really wants to know such things they should find something pretty
easily (ie the page you referenced...) searching on docs.ofbiz.org,
or if they know the ASF patterns they'll find what they're looking
for in the LICENSE file...

As for the standards links there... I've been thinking of killing
those for a while as they represent more of the standards that we
should or would like to implement, but for the most part haven't yet
(and that is obviously confusing).

-David