ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adri...@hlmksw.com>
Subject Re: maincss.css question
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2007 01:36:39 GMT
Now that I know that that section of the css file was an experiment, I'd like to
offer my perspective on that particular section.

It seems to me that those product detail styles tie style to content too
closely. In other words, they are pretty content specific.

I see the maincss.css file as being a global "palette" of styles that all
components can draw from. If a particular component needs a style that is
unavailable from the maincss.css file, then those styles should be kept in a
separate style sheet that only that component loads (via
layoutSettings.stylesheets[]).

Am I on the right track?