ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Si Chen <sic...@opensourcestrategies.com>
Subject Re: ofbiz in an order fulfillment capacity
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 23:38:13 GMT
You should call a SOAP service to create things in OFBiz (like
storeOrder service for example) instead of creating entity xml.  That
way you can use the service layer APIs for all OFBiz both going in
and out of your ruby application.

Try docs.ofbiz.org - there's a wiki.  Just drop a note when you're
done on the list--it's hard to keep up with what people are doing there.