ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From David E Jones <jone...@undersunconsulting.com>
Subject Re: couple of order entry questions
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 02:13:03 GMT

I agree with Janko and Chris on both of these points. #1 sounds good,
but for #2 the all at once should be the OOTB default.

For #1 we may want to have an option on the ProductStore to require
an email address. This is part of something more general though as we
should probably have such an option for a telephone number as well,
and with such options it would be nice if they were checked during
the checkout process. Of course, this is really just diarrhea of the
mind stemming from the topic and based on past commentary.

-David