ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Janko <south-b...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: couple of order entry questions
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 21:49:08 GMT
Hi Si,

well from my point of view your right with point 1 - that doesn't make
sense at all! So this option should be optional

but for point 2 i disagree with you - I would leave it as it is. If you
change it to "allow split" - It will cost normally more for the customer
and if you go to other online-Shop systems (as fas as i can remember)
the option "Ship all at once" is marked as default - which makes more
sense for me.
Only if the customer really wants to have a special product asap then he
can mark the option "allow split"

cheers