ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From "Ashish Hareet" <Ashish.Har...@cpbinc.com>
Subject RE: Anonymous checkout doesn't add shipping & taxes
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 18:59:14 GMT
Yes, shipping & taxes are added when we checkout with a logged in user, I'm testing with
admin.

-----Original Message-----
From: David E. Jones [mailto:jonesde@undersunconsulting.com]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 1:50 PM
To: ofbiz-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Anonymous checkout doesn't add shipping & taxes

Is it working in the normal checkout?

-David

Ashish Hareet wrote:
> I did set "Charge Shipping" & "Taxable" fields for the product to yes. I'm using
the Air(UPS) shipping method which is from all geo's to all geo's, yet the neither the shipping
nor the taxes are applied on anonymous checkout, the same sequence works fine when the user
is logged in

> Any & all help appreciated
> Ashish Hareet

to the order, or atleast they don't show up on any of the screens. Is it a setting that I'm
missing ??