ode-user mailing list archives

From Rudy Commenge <rudywi.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Intercept Web Service invocation fault
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:20:08 GMT
Hi,

In a BPEL process, I invoke a Web Service which can return a fault.
I try to propagate this error to the output of my BPEL process.

That I have done :
            <ext:failureHandling xmlns:ext="
http://ode.apache.org/activityRecovery">
                <ext:faultOnFailure>true</ext:faultOnFailure>
            </ext:failureHandling>
            <bpel:faultHandlers>
                <bpel:catchAll>
                    <bpel:sequence>
                        <bpel:rethrow />
                        <bpel:exit />
                    </bpel:sequence>
                </bpel:catchAll>
            </bpel:faultHandlers>
            <bpel:invoke ....>
                <bpel:catchAll><bpel:sequence>
                    <bpel:rethrow />
                </bpel:sequence></bpel:catchAll>
            </bpel:invoke>

Currently, this process propagate an "Activity failure" fault, and not the
real fault received from the invoked web service.

Ho to do ?

Best regards,

Rudy