ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Init struct dynamically
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 16:56:20 GMT
Hi Rudy,

you could use an assign that uses "doXSLTransform" and invokes a XSL
script that does the initialization. XSL provides a for-each element
that can help to dynamically compose your XML. Alternatively you can use
ODE's xpath extension insert-before() or insert-after() along with a
foreach activity. However, this is probably more cumbersome than the
XSLT approach.

Thanks,
  Tammo

--