ode-user mailing list archives

From Sathwik <bantwalpremaku...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Having a BPEL process consuming JMS messages
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 12:54:20 GMT
Hi Alain,

I suppose by specifying the endpoint in the process wsdl should do the trick.

jms:/<destination-name>?transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName=TopicConnectionFactory&java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory&java.naming.provider.url=tcp://localhost:61616&java.naming.security.principal=system&java.naming.security.credentials=manager

regards,
sathwik