ode-user mailing list archives

From pushpeen chhoker <pushpeen.chho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: main launch fail
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 20:47:45 GMT
well i figure out this was a wrong approach and this is not the right way to
run ODE i am using Eclipse and tomcat on windows my aim is to debug it. So
that i know what is going on inside it! i am able to deploy the examples
given in source code
in C:\ode\distro\target\apache-ode-war-1.4-SNAPSHOT\apache-ode-war-1.4-SNAPSHOT\examples
directory now i want to debug them can you help me with that