ode-user mailing list archives

From AmirBehzad Eslami <behzad.esl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache ODE - Helloworld example - No services displayed
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2011 17:56:39 GMT
Hi Sajith,
You're not the first person encoutered with HelloWorld problems.
I'm wondering how difficult is to create and run a HelloWorld program!!

Since i'm still in the list, I always see people trying to run the
simple HelloWorld example!

I frustrated once when I failed to run the HelloWorld example,
and it seems everyone has the same problem.
It's time to ask what's wrong with ODE?

Any intuitive tutorials?
Any user-friendly solution?
Any working examples?

If you found one on the net, let us know.

--
Kind regards,
-behzad