ode-user mailing list archives

From Karolis Petrauskas <k.petraus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IS https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-178 FIXED ??
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 12:35:22 GMT
>From my experience, most reliable and flexible way of doing
non-trivial asignments is to use xslt transformations and pass all
needed elements to it as parameters. For example,

        <bpel:assign name="CollectData">
            <bpel:copy>
                <bpel:from>
                    bpel:doXslTransform(
                        'urn:/CollectData.xsl',
                        $input.payload,
                        'initiator', $initiatotor.getInfoResponse/ldapt:dn
                    )
                </bpel:from>
                <bpel:to variable="validators"/>
            </bpel:copy>