ode-user mailing list archives

From Agustín Gañán <agu...@gmail.com>
Subject ODE Management API: Terminate instance question
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 09:34:52 GMT
Hi all,

I'm doing some research with the ODE Management API. My scenario is:
- I have a BPEL process deployed and working (receive a message, reply and
wait to another message)
- I invoke the process, obtain a response and I can see the ACTIVE instance
(using the listAllInstances operation)

Now, the question is:
If I "terminate" this instance (using the terminate operation in the
InstanceManagement service) I can see the instance with status TERMINATED
but the associated scope is still ACTIVE.
Is this the expected behaviour? Should the scope be TERMINATED too?

Thanks,

Agus