ode-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@lunar-ocean.com>
Subject Re: Tackling bpel:conflictingReceive Error
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 06:56:54 GMT
Well then if it's three different people, why use the same operation for
callback ? Alternatively, why not using a while, place the receive in it,
and place a counter up to 3 ? That way there's only one receive active at
the time.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 23:53, Dhanush Gopinath <dhanush.gopinath@altair.com