ode-user mailing list archives

From Renat Zubairov <renat.zubai...@sopera.de>
Subject Re: One Wsdl and one endpoint from multiple BPEL processes
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 21:03:24 GMT
Yes, that would be good to have a possibility to register one process to FOO#bar1 and another
process to FOO#bar2

As a clear advantage of ODE/BPEL approach I see a possibility to encapsulate implementation.
One service could be implemented in Java, another one in BPEL and run by ODE, however if in
ODE we can only implements services with only one operation that breaks the picture.