ode-user mailing list archives: November 2009

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Jeff Yu Re: Database scripts Mon, 02 Nov, 07:35
shepy Re: Correlation in foreach Mon, 02 Nov, 08:19
Nazar Annagurban [ODE Apache] logging Mon, 02 Nov, 11:47
Rafal Rusin Re: [ODE Apache] logging Mon, 02 Nov, 12:47
Stefano Tranquillini Copy an array Mon, 02 Nov, 15:17
V. Seprak Re: Correlation in foreach Mon, 02 Nov, 15:24
Stefano Tranquillini implicit correlation how use it Tue, 03 Nov, 15:38
Milinda Pathirage Re: Copy an array Tue, 03 Nov, 22:21
ReneR. Re: Creating own events in ODE Wed, 04 Nov, 00:30
Stefano Tranquillini Re: Copy an array Wed, 04 Nov, 07:52
Ciaran Large BPEL and StackOverflows on persist :( Wed, 04 Nov, 15:47
Ciaran Beware changeset [830795] (re)introduces a large memory leak into ode Thu, 05 Nov, 08:54
Milinda Pathirage Re: Copy an array Thu, 05 Nov, 18:49
LeeCK ODE could not find a mapper for request message with empty element Fri, 06 Nov, 02:25
Rafal Rusin Re: ODE could not find a mapper for request message with empty element Fri, 06 Nov, 05:10
Stefano Tranquillini Createing a service that receives SOAP XML Fri, 06 Nov, 10:32
Stefano Tranquillini WSDL Parser java Fri, 06 Nov, 17:17
Rafal Rusin Re: WSDL Parser java Fri, 06 Nov, 18:43
Alexis Midon Re: Beware changeset [830795] (re)introduces a large memory leak into ode Sat, 07 Nov, 00:22
Ciaran Re: Beware changeset [830795] (re)introduces a large memory leak into ode Sat, 07 Nov, 01:09
Waruna Ranasinghe using eventlistener for ODE Sat, 07 Nov, 05:47
liming liu anybody could do me a favour? Sun, 08 Nov, 08:14
liming liu Re: anybody could do me a favour? Sun, 08 Nov, 08:18
BlueDiamond Re: Creating Extension Activities in ODE Mon, 09 Nov, 09:28
Tammo van Lessen Re: Creating Extension Activities in ODE Mon, 09 Nov, 10:38
LeeCK Re: ODE could not find a mapper for request message with empty element Tue, 10 Nov, 03:29
Daniel Schleicher Re: Createing a service that receives SOAP XML Tue, 10 Nov, 10:18
Daniel Schleicher Re: using eventlistener for ODE Tue, 10 Nov, 10:23
Alexis Midon Re: anybody could do me a favour? Tue, 10 Nov, 19:59
Stefano Tranquillini Re: Createing a service that receives SOAP XML Wed, 11 Nov, 09:08
dawg ODE process deployment problem with tomcat Wed, 11 Nov, 13:01
Markus Piff Asynchronous Example Wed, 11 Nov, 13:17
liming liu Re: anybody could do me a favour? Wed, 11 Nov, 14:38
Alexis Midon Re: anybody could do me a favour? Wed, 11 Nov, 20:10
liming liu Re: anybody could do me a favour? Thu, 12 Nov, 02:24
Milinda Pathirage Re: Asynchronous Example Thu, 12 Nov, 04:43
Jonathan Coogan instance data cleanup Thu, 12 Nov, 19:30
dawg deploy.xml Fri, 13 Nov, 16:08
Tammo van Lessen Re: deploy.xml Fri, 13 Nov, 16:13
dawg Re: deploy.xml Fri, 13 Nov, 17:21
dawg Strange selectionFailure in assign activity Fri, 13 Nov, 17:59
Greg Lucas Re: Strange selectionFailure in assign activity Fri, 13 Nov, 19:36
dawg Re: Strange selectionFailure in assign activity Fri, 13 Nov, 22:04
Greg Lucas Re: Strange selectionFailure in assign activity Sat, 14 Nov, 02:38
Wenfeng ZHAO Re: Strange selectionFailure in assign activity Sat, 14 Nov, 02:53
dawg Re: Strange selectionFailure in assign activity Sat, 14 Nov, 07:55
Wenfeng ZHAO Re: Re: Strange selectionFailure in assign activity Sat, 14 Nov, 08:33
dawg Re: Re: Strange selectionFailure in assign activity Sat, 14 Nov, 12:00
Wenfeng ZHAO Re: Re: Re: Strange selectionFailure in assign activity Sat, 14 Nov, 15:07
dawg Re: Re: Re: Strange selectionFailure in assign activity Sat, 14 Nov, 15:49
Tammo van Lessen Re: Strange selectionFailure in assign activity Sat, 14 Nov, 16:06
dawg Re: Strange selectionFailure in assign activity Sat, 14 Nov, 16:21
Markus Piff Re: Asynchronous Example Sun, 15 Nov, 16:27
Greg Lucas Re: Strange selectionFailure in assign activity Mon, 16 Nov, 00:10
dawg Fault a process through management API Tue, 17 Nov, 13:38
dawg Re: Fault a process through management API Wed, 18 Nov, 11:28
Filip Majernik How to insert a new child into a sequence element in the message? Wed, 18 Nov, 20:49
Rafal Rusin Re: How to insert a new child into a sequence element in the message? Wed, 18 Nov, 21:00
Filip Majernik Re: How to insert a new child into a sequence element in the message? Wed, 18 Nov, 21:15
dileep_sivaraman Latest ODE from trunk does not work with oracle Thu, 19 Nov, 10:48
Rafal Rusin Re: Latest ODE from trunk does not work with oracle Thu, 19 Nov, 11:29
Rafal Rusin Re: Latest ODE from trunk does not work with oracle Thu, 19 Nov, 11:51
Filip Majernik Namespace prefix of the RPC deleted when invoking service Thu, 19 Nov, 17:29
Filip Majernik ODEs database grows too fast Sat, 21 Nov, 19:43
Rafal Rusin Re: ODEs database grows too fast Sat, 21 Nov, 23:39
Craig Riecke Running Two Instances of Ode Mon, 23 Nov, 15:19
fangjintao Can anybody kindly help to send this example to my email Tue, 24 Nov, 07:18
liming liu Re: Can anybody kindly help to send this example to my email Wed, 25 Nov, 04:44
fangjintao Re: Can anybody kindly help to send this example to my email Wed, 25 Nov, 07:42
BlueDiamond Develop a new BPEL extension Fri, 27 Nov, 12:03
Tammo van Lessen Re: Develop a new BPEL extension Fri, 27 Nov, 12:11
BlueDiamond Re: Develop a new BPEL extension Fri, 27 Nov, 12:24
Tammo van Lessen Re: Develop a new BPEL extension Fri, 27 Nov, 12:39
BlueDiamond Re: Develop a new BPEL extension Fri, 27 Nov, 12:51
fangjintao problems while invoking synchronous service in asynchornous process in JBI environment Mon, 30 Nov, 03:04
fangjintao Re: problems while invoking synchronous service in asynchornous process in JBI environment Mon, 30 Nov, 06:28
kodeninja Confusion wrt <catch> construct behaviour Mon, 30 Nov, 08:01
BlueDiamond Re: Develop a new BPEL extension Mon, 30 Nov, 11:59
BlueDiamond Re: Develop a new BPEL extension Mon, 30 Nov, 13:40
shihoir Ode-1.3.3 keep writing CRON logs. Mon, 30 Nov, 15:14
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Oct 20144
Sep 20148