ode-user mailing list archives

From Rafal Rusin <rafal.ru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use of enableSharing in Deployment Descripter
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 11:50:08 GMT
It's meant to provide broadcast mechanism for notifications.
So if you want to use it as a callback mechanism, it's not a good idea
to use it.
For callbacks, please check out MagicSession example from distro. It
assigns endpoint reference to partnerlink to respond to some service
taken from incoming request. If you use it with
initializePartnerRole="no", you will be able to do callbacks.

2009/9/3 Waruna Ranasinghe <warunapww@gmail.com>:
> Hi all, I went through the TestPubSubInProc in bpel-tests in ODE.
> enableSharing is used in this process.
> What is meant by enableSharing?
> Given that a single service is pointing to two BPEL processes, is it
> possible to differentiate the correct process?
>
> Thanks,
> Waruna

> Regards,
> Waruna Ranasinghe