ode-user mailing list archives

From buddhika chamith <chamibuddh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting debugging support directly via IL API
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 02:40:45 GMT

Just to make sure that I have made myself clear enough, here is  the use
case I am trying to work out. I have a simple BPEL process where no partner
web services calls are involved. Upon client invocation it simply gives back
a response to the client. (Few variable assignments within the process are
present). What I want to do is to be able to set break points at activities
such as <assign> etc. But for performance reasons I don't want any remote
calls/web service calls to carry out these tasks. Furthurmore I want to know
when the value of a variable is changed and get the related details while
the process is being executed. I don't know whether this is possible at all
or whether I have misunderstood the usage of IL API. I greatly appreciate if
some one can give a quick response as to how this can be done.

Chamith Buddhika