ode-user mailing list archives

From Ophir <bar9...@yahoo.com>
Subject Concurrent callbacks problem.
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2009 20:07:24 GMT

Hi All,
I  encountered a problem while running a bpel process , a simple one,
which invokes 2 asynch activities concurrently in a flow activity.
the problem accours when both (or more) activities callbacks are returning
on the same time to the receive activity parts.
For some reason, the flow containter activity does not goes into complete
status.
this problem happens each time on concurrent callbacks.
in case im delaying one of the callback from the enpoint service side , it
all goes well...

- wsa asynch activities works very well for me when they are not concurrent
response **

im using ode 1.2 , tomcat 5.5 , java 1.5 & mysql db
The callback endpoints are axis wsa ( activities are using the same endpoint
)
---
I have tried to debug it and i think i narrowed it down to the ODEService -
method :onAxisMessageExchange  on the _txManager.commit(); phase.
( when i pause the callbacks threads there and releasing them one by one ,
it works..)
Im attaching the bpel pkg.

Please let me know if there is a bug in the bpel engine or am i
doing something wrong there.

Thanks ,
Ophir.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p21280573/gaz.zip gaz.zip